- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Tilt/Telescoping Column
- Rear Defogger
The summer of 79. Imagine a cool night and a Corvette with T-Tops crusin' down your street. Whether you're Rock-N-Roll or Disco, this car is a Solid Gold hit.
This 1979 Corvette Coupe L-48 350/195hp in beautiful condition with well-fitted removable T-Tops.
Check out the spotless beige leather interior (code 592). The high-back seat style from the 1978 Pace Car model became standard equipment in 1979. The front and rear spoilers from the 1978 Pace Car also became standard fitment, decreasing drag about 15 percent which was good for half a mile a gallon.
This well-maintained car is highly optioned with Turbo-Hydramatic automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power door locks. power antenna, sport mirrors, air conditioning, tilt/telescopic steering column, rear defroster power antenna, and an upgraded Kenwood AM/FM stereo with a cassette player.
Here are some interesting stats about the these options for 1979:
• Only 136 buyers paid $635 for air-conditioning
• Tilt-telescopic steering column was an extra $190
• Rear-window defogger was expensive at $102
• The power antenna cost you $52
• Only 6,853 have the front and rear spoilers $265
• Of the 53,807 Corvettes made, only 2426 were produced "Corvette Dark Green"
• This car has the 140 mph speedometer! Some cars were unlucky enough to get the 85 mph speedometers designed for the 1980 models.
The previous owner recently had the car repainted in the correct factory color (code 58) with a little extra metallic flake.
This is a great looking Corvette and drives wonderful.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 350 V8
- Body Color
- Green Metallic
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Light Beige
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console